ROLE: This position requires strong team leadership, communication, and organization skills, The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in production or management roles. Work closely with the Leadership team and help lead a cross-disciplined art team in a highly collaborative environment. This role requires a highly organized person to balance the needs of the art team and production while delivering industry leading art.
- Able to work in an Agile, energetic and fast paced game environment
- Support the information flow between art team, studio leadership and external partners.
- Planning and prioritizing of work across multiple projects.
- Assisting art team to complete and validate art estimates based on current requirements
- Collaborate closely with the production team to schedule and ensure seamless workflow of the art team.
- Assess the art/artists requirements and champion them to all stakeholders.
- Promote a positive and inclusive work culture and best practices.
- Must have shipped at Least 3 games in a leadership capacity
- Work samples that show strong direction/understanding in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting
- Experience with project management software such as MS Project, Merlin, etc.
- Experience using management/tracking tools like Microsoft and bug tracking software
- Understanding of Game production pipelines
- Experience using Photoshop, Maya/3d software and Unity workflow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reports to: Art Director/Producer
Permanent full time position
Salary package includes: a competitive salary, benefits, revenue/royalty sharing and stock option package available for the right candidate
Email your CV/Resume to: careers@wolfgang
Due to the pandemic, currently remote work is the norm. Thereafter, it is expected that all team members will be working at Koolhaus’ downtown office in Vancouver, B.C..