Digital Marketer Job Description:
Koolhaus Games Inc. is searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer to lead our marketing efforts specifically in the mobile game industry. This is a ground level opportunity to shape and develop an exciting new department. You will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your primary goal is to help grow the domestic and international exposure of our original games.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management with a history of strong interest in the acquisition, retention and monetization (ARM) of mobile video games. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our mobile digital marketing efforts including digital ad campaigns, influencers, marketing database, email, etc.
- Develop and monitor marketing campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with third party user acquisition, advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the mobile video game industry.
- Evaluate key metrics that affect each game’s target users
- Work with the game design team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all post launch events including special events, contests, giveaways, and other digital marketing strategies.
- Creating press & social media releases, blog posts, website content, etc..
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field plus 1 year of experience in a digital marketing capacity focusing on mobile apps
- Preferred: A Marketing focused MBA or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and video game metrics and analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Works well independently and within a team concept
- Outstanding documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing for mobile video games.
- Entry marketing test completion required
- Canadian resident or Canadian Work Permit a requirement
- May consider candidates who qualify under CUSMA (NAFTA) and are willing to re-locate to Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Reports to: Pres./CEO
Term: Permanent full-time position
Career Path Advancement: Marketing Manager
Compensation: Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, benefits and stock options for the right candidate
Please email your Resume/CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Award winning Koolhaus Games Inc. is an equal opportunity and highly diverse company. Founded in 2005, Koolhaus is the longest established independent game development studio in Vancouver, Canada
Pandemic Note: For the duration of the pandemic this position will function in a remote capacity. After the pandemic, when BC Health declares it safe to return to regular operations, this position requires the candidate to be on site in our studio office location in Vancouver, B.C. Canada