ROLE: This position requires strong artistic design, communication, and organization skills, and the ability to work across teams. The candidate will work closely with the Art Director in a highly collaborative environment. Strong communication and collaboration skills are required
- Able to work in an Agile, energetic and fast paced environment
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team
- Production of 3D Art within a production pipeline
- Create compelling, 3D Art across a variety of game genres
- Must be able to take direction and communicate with other disciplines
- Able to contribute creatively to app and game design a benefit
- Work samples that show strong 3D modelling, texturing, lighting, artistic sensibilities, refined color sense, character animation experience and proficiency in texturing and lighting
- Experience in Maya/3D Studio Max, Photoshop
- Experience using 3D Coat, Substance Painter or Zbrush is a definite plus.
- Experience using Unity and/or Unreal game engines is a definite plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to take direction.
Reports to: Art Director
4 month temporary full time contract with possible full time option thereafter
Permanent full time includes: A competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate
Email your CV/Resume to: email@example.com