ROLE: This position requires strong leadership, ability to manage a small team, communication, organization skills, and the ability to work across teams. The candidate will work closely with the Art Director in a highly collaborative environment. Strong communication and collaboration skills are required
- Able to work in an Agile, energetic and fast paced environment
- Collaborate and brainstorm with creative and development team
- Coaching/Mentoring with a small multidisciplinary art team
- Production of 3D Art/Animation within a production pipeline
- Create compelling, 3D Art/Animation across a variety of game genres
- Must be able to take direction and communicate with other disciplines
- Able to contribute creatively to app and game design a benefit
- Must have shipped at Least 3 Games in a Lead Artist Role
- Work samples that show strong 3D modelling, texturing, lighting, artistic sensibilities, refined color sense, character animation experience and proficiency in texturing and lighting
- Ability to create compelling 3D rendering of characters, props and environments
- Expertise in Maya/3D Studio Max, Photoshop, 3D Coat, Zbrush.
- Experience Rigging/Animating characters/props
- Experience using Unity and/or Unreal game engines is a definite plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to take direction.
Reports to: Art Director
Permanent full time includes: a competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate