ROLE – Through your experience, dedication and love for games you have the ability and desire to work in a team environment on any original or contract project that Koolhaus Games is working on. You will be a core member of our technical staff who understands the direction of Koolhaus Games and its projects and actively works to support those goals.
Technical: You enjoy variety in your technical work and challenges
- 2 or more years C++ and Java programming experience
- Video game development experience with iOS and Android using game engines such as Unity, Unreal and others
- Experience and interest in developing a variety of video game genres
- Interest in contributing creatively to other areas such as game design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a good understanding of software development methodologies
- Performance optimization experience
- Good knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following: Graphics, AI, Physics, Sound, Networking, Tools and Libraries, R & D.
- Self directed within a team context
- Enjoys an environment where personal and professional development are encouraged and supported
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspectives
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Have worked on at least two published titles
- Software Engineering experience on teams of 3 or more engineers
- Some experience with console (Next Gen, PS4, XboxOne, Wii/WiiU), PC, Mac and/or handheld development an asset
- Reports to: Technical Lead
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package available for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your CV/Resume to: email@example.com
- Thank you!
Until the conclusion of the pandemic, as determined by BC Health, remote work is the norm. Thereafter, it is expected that all team members will be working at Koolhaus’ downtown office in Vancouver, B.C..