KoolAi, KoolPlan and KoolTrans were developed with support from the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program.
KoolAi & KoolPLAN:
- Modular AI framework based on a hierarchical planner technology that enables intelligent behavior by predicting potential outcomes.
- KoolPlan is a multi-genre solution that can be applied to many game related scenarios such as creating intelligent NPCs, enemy AI, generating missions, pathfinding, base building, and many more.
- KoolAi and KoolPlan reduces Ai development costs by 75%
- Cross platform and cross genre
- A powerful text translation system that is more accurate than other software solutions currently available
- Intelligent self improvement system
- Developed in conjunction with the Simon Fraser University computer science department
- Applicable to many electronic game and non game applications
- Cross platform
Gem Game Engine:
- In-House cross platform game engine
- Robust core engine technology with over 8 years of development