Inspired by the Atari classic, Centipede®: Origins brings an entirely new level of bug-blasting fun to the world-renowned franchise. Evil, plant-munching vermin are swarming into your precious garden and rapidly destroying everything! You, a peace-loving gnome, have no choice than to wage an all-out war against these vile creepy crawlies. Using extreme weapons and gadgets, protect your garden from the ambush of vicious bugs and the dreaded CENTIPEDE. Who will survive: GNOMES or BUGS?! YOU DECIDE!
- Across the board 8/10+ critical reviews
- Koolhaus brings an Arcade classic into the 21st century mobile world!
- 3 upgradeable weapons that will lay waste to the onslaught of bugs and centipedes! Use the grenades, rapid fire and others to eliminate the insects! More to be included soon!
- 3 upgradeable gadgets such as the Fly Trap, the Time Warp and others that will give you the upper hand in your battle with the bugs and centipedes! More to come soon!
- Collect coins to buy upgrades and help you protect the world of the gnomes!
- 4 playable levels including Bumpkinpatch Gardens, Bumpkinpatch Aerial, Tarpit Excavation, Valley of Flowers and others that can be purchased as you progress through the game!
- Let your friends know your score on Facebook or Twitter!
- Find out how you fare in protecting the gnomes’ gardens with leader boards!
- Developed by Koolhaus for Atari
“ …we heartily recommend buying Centipede: Origins. It just goes to show that it’s possible to take an old classic and actually improve on it”
” The gameplay hasn’t aged a bit, and in fact it’s even better now. Great variety of environments, gadgets and weapons, and the touch controls are perfectly responsive”
If you can’t teach an old dog new tricks on the App Store, then you can always give it a fresh lick of paint, tart it up with a few new game modes and hope for the best. See Space Invaders Infinite Gene for the perfect example of how to take classic gameplay and evolve into an entirely new, but equally compelling, monster.